Wednesday’s La Liga predictions including Elche vs. Atletico Madrid


Sports Mole provides score predictions and previews for all of today’s La Liga fixtures, including Elche vs. Atletico Madrid.


Osasuna coach Jagoba Arrasate on March 13, 2022© Reuters

Getafe will aim to boost their cushion over the bottom three in the La Liga table on Wednesday, when they take on Osasuna away from home.

An upturn in form has seen the Azulones move five points clear of the relegation zone with just three matches to go, meaning a victory could confirm their survival depending on other results.

We say: Osasuna 2-1 Getafe

The two teams both possess plenty of quality and the potency to hurt one another, but we just lean towards a home victory.

We would not be surprised to see Budimir and Unal both get on the scoresheet for their respective sides and just give the edge to Arrasate’s men with home advantage and the need for a win in their bid for a top-half finish.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a Osasuna win with a probability of 50.14%. A draw has a probability of 26.5% and a win for Getafe has a probability of 23.4%.

The most likely scoreline is Osasuna 1-0 Getafe with a probability of 13.59%. The next most likely scorelines are 1-1 (12.38%), 2-0 (9.98%), 0-0 (9.26%).


Our tipster partners are predicting under 2.5 goals.

> Click here to read our full preview for this match


Espanyol coach Vicente Moreno reacts in October 2021© Reuters

Alaves will aim to keep their slim survival hopes alive on Wednesday, when they play host to Espanyol.

With just three games left to play in the Spanish top flight, the hosts sit at the bottom of the La Liga table, six points adrift of safety, while their visitors need a maximum of two points to confirm their own survival.

We say: Alaves 2-1 Espanyol

Alaves come into the game desperate for a victory to stand any chance of survival, and they may have a good opportunity against a team who are slightly too comfortable to be fighting for their lives.

As a result, we slightly lean towards a victory for El Glorioso on home turf.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a Alaves win with a probability of 43.71%. A win for Espanyol has a probability of 30.17% and a draw has a probability of 26.1%.

The most likely scoreline for a Alaves win is 1-0 with a probability of 10.78%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 2-1 (8.95%) and 2-0 (7.77%). The likeliest Espanyol win is 0-1 (8.62%), while for a drawn scoreline it is 1-1 (12.41%).


Our tipster partners are predicting over 1.5 goals.

> Click here to read our full preview for this match


Sevilla coach Julen Lopetegui reacts on April 3, 2022© Reuters

Needing one win to confirm a top-four finish in the La Liga table, Sevilla will welcome relegation-threatened Mallorca on Wednesday.

After salvaging a draw against Villarreal at the weekend, the hosts find themselves in third spot with a seven-point lead over fifth place, while their visitors sit two points adrift of safety with just three games left to play.

We say: Sevilla 2-0 Mallorca

Mallorca will certainly be desperate for a result on Wednesday, but we can only envisage them being outclassed at the Ramon Sanchez Pizjuan Stadium.

Looking to book their place in next season’s Champions League, Lopetegui’s men have more than enough to cruise past the strugglers with home advantage.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a Sevilla win with a probability of 72.65%. A draw has a probability of 17% and a win for Mallorca has a probability of 10.35%.

The most likely scoreline is Sevilla 2-0 Mallorca with a probability of 12.53%. The next most likely scorelines are 1-0 (10.82%), 3-0 (9.68%), 2-1 (9.37%).


Our tipster partners are predicting over 1.5 goals.

> Click here to read our full preview for this match


Atletico Madrid coach Diego Simeone reacts on April 13, 2022© Reuters

On the back of a win over city rivals Real Madrid, Atletico Madrid will aim to all but confirm their place in the top four of the La Liga table on Wednesday, when they travel to take on Elche.

A 1-0 home win at the weekend saw Los Colchoneros move six points clear of fifth place with only three games to go, while a win would also confirm the hosts’ survival.

We say: Elche 0-2 Atletico Madrid

With their confidence restored thanks to an important derby win at the weekend, we back Atletico Madrid to take all three points on Wednesday.

Simeone’s men boast the quality at both ends of the pitch to outclass their hosts, and we do not see them running into too many troubles on their way.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a Atletico Madrid win with a probability of 48.25%. A win for Elche has a probability of 25.95% and a draw has a probability of 25.8%.

The most likely scoreline is Elche 1-1 Atletico Madrid with a probability of 12.25%. The next most likely scorelines are 0-1 (11.82%), 1-2 (9.27%), 0-2 (8.95%).


Our tipster partners are predicting over 1.5 goals.

> Click here to read our full preview for this match

ID:485475:1false2false3false:QQ:: from db desktop :LenBod:collect12286:



Source link

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published.

close